Blogger Template by Blogcrowds


Rieccola. Megan Fox just can not live without effect to make statements. Last week reaffirmed its support for the legalization of marijuana, saying it was "the first in line to get a cane." Previously he had said to feel a prostitute on the set, and even before, to be bisexual. 

Just a statement that ties the new one. Megan, in fact, that seems to be again left with just boyfriend Brian Austin Green, has said that now what they want most is a relationship with Angelina Jolie .... 

"If you are Invaghiti? Absolutely yes, "replied the British magazine" Heat. "" Every time I finish a report I tell myself: "If I could be with Angelina, I would be happy." I love Angelina Jolie, is a person who can admire and get better. A Hollywood is my favorite actress. I love his honesty and incredible feel that is not afraid to be herself. He says exactly what I think. " 

Read more » 

Posted in Love, Angelina Jolie, Brad Pitt, Celebrities, Statements, Divorces, Newspapers and Magazines, journalists and media, Estero Gossip, Gossip News, Hollywood, Hot, Girls more bad, Magazines, News, Sexy, actresses | 1 Comment » 
Tags: Angelina Jolie, brad pitt, brian austin green, heat, marijuana, Megan Fox, prostitute

0 comments:

Newer Post Older Post Home