Blogger Template by Blogcrowds

For Jennifer Lopez, life with conserve Marc Anthony is a combining of work and play – and love.

"We aren't the type to distinguish our lives from our work," Lopez, 37, tells Italian Self-love Fair. "It's a synergism: euphony, celluloid, the everyday things and most significantly, our love."

Her new Spanish-language CD is coroneted Como Ama Una Mujer (How a Charwoman Loves), and Lopez has no problem responsive that enquiry for herself.

"How do I love? With all of myself, stormily, without involve for the mistakes which one necessarily makes," she says. "Let me put it as I have in my song: 'Amo como una mujer, que vee en su hombre el para?so (I love like a charwoman who sees shangri-la in her man).' "

When it comes to her past relationships, "I have no refusal, but these new experiences have transformed me," she says. "Today, I am nerve-racking to compass higher standards in my art. I won't finalize for less. This applies to both euphony and celluloid."

Is thither a baby in the workings for her and Anthony, 39? "That's not something you should ask me," she says. "It's a enquiry for God to answer."

She's more forthright when talking astir some of her person-to-person habits. "I don't bask shopping like I used to," says the "Love Don't Cost a Thing" vocalist once noted for her bling – but these days, she's busy doing additional things.

"I seldom stop. I'm like an locomotive that is perpetually on," she admits. "But when I get a free day, then I do utterly cypher. I stay in at home in my tracksuit, I kip, spend hours on the earpiece talking to my overprotect and my friends."

0 comments:

Newer Post Older Post Home