Blogger Template by Blogcrowds

Marrying fashionable men has ne'er been Pamela Anderson's fortissimo. Just look at Kid Rock and Tommy Lee, both quondam husbands to the Baywatch babe.

Projecting with the custom of problematic matrimonial decisiveness devising, Pammie is now pledged to additional pillage bewitch, who landed her by requesting "sexual favors" to unmistakable a salamander debt.

While on The Ellen DeGeneres Show, the 40-year-old actress explained how her newest kinship got its outset, locution: "I was playacting salamander one nox in my room and I was down well-nigh 250 chiliad. He said if I made out with him I could authorise the debt thing. So I concluded up profitable off my salamander debt. And then I fell in love and now we're intermeshed."

And while Pam refused to name her new beau, referring to him as 'this guy' and a salamander participant, it's widely assumptive to be Rick Solomon, who is best celebrated for bedclothes Paris Hilton in the socialite's disreputable sex tape.
How soon the two will hit the altar is still up in the air. After saying that she was engaged, Ellen pointed out there were no rings. To this, Pam responded: "No. Rings are bad luck - that I learned from experience. We may never get that far. But we're in love.

0 comments:

Newer Post Older Post Home